ATTENTION: Personal Lesson Plans Ending as of Today (March 09, 2015)


Over the last five years I've been running a very popular, "Personal lesson Plan," program through Creative Guitar Studio.com for international online guitar students.

Due to both higher demand for these personalized web-lessons, combined with the time required to create them, I am unfortunately no longer able to keep up with this format.

Beginning as of today, March 09, 2015 I will be switching over to a Skype only format for conducting my web-based lessons for international students.

 
Anyone interested in booking time with me should begin by visiting the Online Skype Guitar Lessons page on the Creative Guitar Studio website.

All of the details, including a contact form, are posted there.

Thank you for your continued support. I look forward to meeting-up with you through Skype video conference online to help you improve your guitar playing.

- Andrew Wasson