Video Review: Zoom G1Xon Guitar Multi-Effects Processor...

By Guitar World's "Chris Gill"

...I've spent piles of cash and countless hours chasing down various stomp boxes over the years.

So when I got my hands on Zoom’s G1Xon Guitar Multi-Effects Processor, I was tempted to moan, “Oh, I’ve wasted my life,” like the Comic Book Guy in a certain “Treehouse of Horror” episode of The Simpsons. 

For probably less than what I paid on batteries to power one vintage fuzz box, the Zoom G1Xon provides a lifetime’s worth of effects and amp models (105, to be exact) plus built-in rhythm patterns, a looper and a tuner.

All this power is packaged in a compact foot controller that’s about the same width and length as an iPad and features an expression pedal.

Check out the Chris Gill Guitar World Video Review below...


  1. Nice and very helpful information i have got from your post. Even your whole blog is full of interesting information which is the great sign of a great blogger.