VIDEO: MEGADETH: The best is yet to come...



Although Megadeth is one of the few classic metal bands still releasing new albums at fairly rapid pace, frontman Dave Mustaine recently expressed hope to unleash even more albums in the next five years.



When asked by 80s Y Mas about the band's plans in the next five or 10 year, the singer/guitarist expressed a rather positive stance about the presence, but also remembered the grim days of the past decade. "There was a period about ten years ago when I was really unhappy with the way things were going in the music business and with Megadeth in general," he confessed. "And there was a lot of internal turmoil with the band."


Dave even admitted considering to end the band to a certain extent. "A lot of times, I would ask myself 'Is this really what I wanna do with the rest of my life?' And once we had the breakup after I my arm got injured and I re-evaluated my career, it changed things, and meeting up with Shawn [Drover] and Chris [Broderick] really made me, I believe, a much more grateful player.




"So I think right now the best is yet to come for us," the frontman concluded. "We really have gotten a lot better in the last, probably, two years even. We're playing better now than, I think, we've ever played."

Read More...