Lemmy Facing Serious Health Issues - Motorhead Cancels Shows...


Motorhead front man Lemmy Kilmister is once again facing health issues.

As Blabbermouth reports, Lemmy was taken to a hospital yesterday (April 25) after "suffering from gastric distress and dehydration."

The health issues have forced the band to cancel their appearance on Brazil's Monsters of Rock festival, while Kilmister is reportedly undergoing tests at a local hospital.

As a last-minute replacement, the remainder of Motorhead - guitarist Phil Campbell and drummer Mikkey Dee - organized a jam session with Sepultura's Andreas Kisser and Derrick Green, along with several other guests.



Mr. Kilmister has been facing serious health issues in recent times. In one of the recent updates, he noted that he was feeling much better, explaining how he stopped drinking "evil" Coca-Cola and reduced his smoking to just one pack per week.

"I stopped smoking about two years but I started smoking again but I'm only doing a pack a week as opposed to two packs a day, which I was doing," he told Full Metal Jackie.

"I stopped drinking Coca-Cola. I haven't had a Coke in two years because I think they're evil. Ten spoons of sugar in a can of Coke and I've got diabetes. ... I drink vodka and orange now. It's very much less."