VIDEO: Kanye West Booed Off Stage After Weird 25-Minute Rant!



Kanye West will be rethinking his second night as London's Wireless Festival headliner on Saturday after he faced mass-booing and hecklers on Friday.

The rapper, who agreed to fill-in for Drake (after the ill Canadian announced he wouldn't be able to perform on Saturday), had a less than smooth experience on the opening night of the Finsbury Park event as the audience took exception to his nonsensical ranting onstage.

Kanye was booed and heckled by festival-goers... They were up-set about his proclamation just days ago, saying he was a musical genius bigger than Jimi Hendrix, Axl Rose or Jim Morrison... the rapper went on a crazy pretentious rant during an interview saying: “Man, I’m the number one living and breathing rock star! I am Axl Rose! I am Jim Morrison! I am Jimi Hendrix!


He told the festival crowd, "I'm not particularly angry, but they've taken the idea of celebrity and tried to make me seem like I'm stupid or something. People keep looking at me like I got a problem or something, like I'm not doing something I'm meant to."

Kanye also attacked top fashion brands such as Nike and Louis Vuitton, (who he has fallen out with in the past),  - but it appeared fans weren't in the mood for a soapbox performance and they started leaving the venue in waves.

VIDEO: Kanye West  - Rapper / Auto-tune vocalist, Telling you why he is great...