Iron Maiden's "Bruce Dickinson" to do first 'Solo' Spoken-Word Show...

VIDEO... Iron Maiden - Flight 666 Documentary

Following the trend set by such heavy metal mainstays as Corey Taylor and Scott Ian, Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson is planning to undertake a spoken word show in Oslo, Norway in November of this year, Blabbermouth reports.

Speaking to Norwegian newspaper VG, Dickinson had the following to say:
"We haven't really planned anything yet, but I was talking to my promoter and we discussed the John Cleese one-man show and he wondered if that was something I would consider. I liked the idea - maybe because it was kind of crazy - but we'll see how it goes and what the audience thinks of it. Maybe we'll set up some more shows in other cities."

"Everyone that attended one of those flights has a story to tell, but these never made it to the movie, so why not reveal the things that happened in the background that led to the movie 'Flight 666'?"

Fans expecting insider gossip on Iron Maiden may be disappointed:
"I will, of course, answer questions, but this show will be about everything that didn't get aired in the movie. It's not about the band Iron Maiden. I won't tell stories about Nicko [McBrain]'s drum heads or Steve [Harris]'s bass strings. It will basically be about my experiences as a pilot. I can talk about the technicalities and a lot of anecdotes from within the flight environment."